- Site Admins (SAD) and Business Representatives (REP) can now clone an existing opportunity from a selected opportunity detail page
- SAD can now update an existing opportunity by clicking on Edit This Opportunity button inside the Opportunity Management section
- SAD can now view parents consent from students' profile
- Updated Android Icons.
- Business logo can now display correctly in each opportunity detail page
- Removed in-app messaging from applicant and user profile
- Duplicated in-app messages that cause 505 error
- Blast and Resources can now display author and publish date correctly
- Corrected typo in profile page. Now it shows "Last Name" and "first Name" instead of "Lname Name" and "Fname Name"
- Fixed permission issues when updating business details.
- Site Admins (SAD) and Business Representatives (REP) can now update the business information. An edit icon will appear to the right of the business name inside the business page if the logged user account has correct permission. Only Certified REP or SAD can complete the update process withput permission warning
- SAD can now ultize the Task System. A task will be generated systematically when a new business, new opportunity, new schedule and new application is created. SAD can manage all these events within the Task System
- Updated Text Area module to provide an ability to not display any labels.
- Removed available field from Jobs/Training/Apprenticeship category, which caused oppoerunity cannot be submitted
- Added the placeholder to opporutnity title filed, which was missing.
- Added two new school logos to Participating School Systems: Colorado Preparatory Academy and Pikes Peak Online School
- Updated PPBEA Marketplace Social Media links
- Updated display message when no active opportunity in opportunity list page
- Updated Event calendar color scheme
- Site admin can now resend invitation mail
- Fixed event title being cut off Company logo can now display with 100% width without cutting left and right edge
- Business champion page can now display correctly instead of blank page
The MARKETPLACE is live! Students, Teachers and Business Representatives can now register to participate in this transformational workforce development initiative.
We are encouraging all of you to do the following:
Follow and Like all of the PPBEA accounts with your School, District, and personal accounts
Send this email to those in charge of School or District accounts if it isn't you.
Share/Retweet/Like the PPBEA Launch Announcement post on all accounts
Promote the official launch of the MARKETPLACE to all staff and students
Encourage everyone to Follow and Like the PPBEA accounts to stay up to date on events, information and resources